Event: Annual Spring Seminar
Topic: Topics of Interest in Infection Control
Time: 7:45AM - 4:00PM
Date: April 4, 2014
Place: Aqua Turf Club
Address: Mulberry Street, Plantsville, CT 06479
Who Should Attend?
Infection Preventionists, Nurse Educators, Nursing Administrators and Nurses from LTC, acute care, public health, behavioral health and home care.
This activity has been submitted to the Connecticut Nurses’ Association for approval to award contact hours. The Connecticut Nurses’ Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
< Click on Image to Download Copy of Brochure
- Will understand the process used to conduct the IC task during survey
- Will be able to identify the regulatory obligations in the implementation of the IC Program
- Will be able to identify the reporting requirements for an outbreak
- Will be able to identify health screening and immunizations recommended for HCW
- Will understand management of selected infections significant in the health care setting
- Will understand QAPI basics for LTC
- Will understand how IC integrates into QAPI